Monday, November 3, 2008

~~~Halloween Party~~~






We went to a Halloween/Costume Party Saturday night and had the best time. All the adults costumes were so great. We brought our kids in costumes and they had a blast.
Spent the evening around a fire sitting around and talking with friends.
I think it may be the first time that I have dressed up for Halloween in my adult life! We decided it would be an annual event. This was with our Sunday School class, we have such great friends who are just a blast to be around.
The BEST costume hands down was of our friend Jackie, who dressed up as Joe the Plumber. I laughed all night--and still can laugh hysterically when I look at the pictures of him. I posted the pics from the party on my facebook page.
I will have to post the picture of Joe the Plumber, Sara Palin and John McCain; especially since election day is tomorrow!!! Here are just a few of the pics that I made, there were too many to post them all. My friend, Hope was the best Snow White and her husband was Prince Charming. Jessie and Kelby were awesome pirates; and here's me and 'Stef the Ref'.

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Thats one hot pirate up there. I must say I had fun sitting around the fire lookin' goofy with everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween pics. Your page is really good. It's funny how we are neighbors now and still never see one another. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete