Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!





Halloween has been very eventful so far. Started out my day with my daughter's class for breakfast, they were having "Muffins for Moms" day. Madison always enjoys me coming to school when I have the chance, and of course I do too!! There were lots of Moms there, but I would say close to half of her class didn't have Moms there. I always feel sad for those kids whose parent's can't make it.
I later picked up pizza for Logan's class party and spent an hour or so with his class. Then, went back by Madison's class for a short time while they were having their class party for Halloween. Enjoyed my day at school!
Later, we went trick or treating with my friend Jessie and her two boys Adin and Andrew. Weather was great, made a lot of stops, and the kids had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment