Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Well, I have officially cast my ballot for the Presidential Election. I am trying not to feel anxious about it; I am not watching the news.....yet.
I know that we are not to be anxious about anything; but we are humans and that is a hard thing to to. I know that God is in control no matter who wins tonight, it is all in His plan. I know that my family will continue to keep our faith in God. "Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." (Hebrews 11:1). I know that He is going to take care of his people, and I take comfort in that. "For I know the plans I have for you, saith the Lord, plans to prosper you and give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 My prayer is that God WILL Bless America!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment