Thursday, April 2, 2009

Logan turns 11!




Okay, he turned 11 almost three months ago now. So, I'm a little behind in the blog world. I cannot believe I have an eleven year old! Two more years, and OMG---teenager----eeeekkkk.. Don't know if I'm ready for that or not. But, trust me, he's giving me lots of practice already! Ha.
Logan is 5 foot 3 inches and about 130 lbs. We are eye level and it just makes me sad. Sometimes, I just want to see him as that toddler bouncing around in his cutesy little kelly's kids outfit that has his name across his chest. That's all been traded in for Abercrombie.... and holes in jeans and tee shirts!
I am so proud to have Logan as my son, he has a heart of gold and loves his family. He is so amazing with young children and they just love him.
His birthday party was at the Tupelo City Pool and it was heated and covered for the swim teams to use in the winter! It was so awesome for all the kids to get to swim in January.
He got over $400 in cash, and against my better judgement he bought an ipod touch with it! It is his money, though right?
On his actual birthday we, of course, went to where else? Mi Peublo! Nothing like wearing the sombrero (sp?) and getting the pie in your face while having the Spanish birthday song sung to you.
Happy Birthday, Logan! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment